· Total Members: 142,675
· Newest Member: Elker
Donate
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2014 » PCM 14: General
 Print Thread
Play Professional Career in 2 PC
javiergm99
Hi! I buy a new computer and I want to know that is possible to play my professional career that I have in my old computer.

Thanks.

trekbmc
Iirc, it should be possible if you go the folder in documents Pro Cycling Manager 2014/Cloud/Your Username then you can copy the 3 documents with the same name of your career into the same folder on your new computer.

"What done is, is one." - Benji Naesen

matt17br
It also depends whether you started your career with a custom db really or on a default version of the game. If the latter is the case you can follow trekbmc's method in its entireness, otherwise you might need to install said db first in order not to incur in missing graphics and similar issues. If it's just a realname db, for instance, you don't even necessarily need to install it because it only changes names which is done in the cdb file the savegame you're going to restore is based off. Since most also put realname jerseys, however, you might still see some of the fake ones.
Manager of pcmdaily.com/files/Micros17/ged.png Generali pcmdaily.com/files/Micros17/ged.png

http://v.ht/Matt17
javiergm99
trekbmc wrote:
Iirc, it should be possible if you go the folder in documents Pro Cycling Manager 2014/Cloud/Your Username then you can copy the 3 documents with the same name of your career into the same folder on your new computer.

I tried this but in the moment I load my career the game didn't response... I installed all of DB that I have in my old computer... Thanks for your help

javiergm99
Can someone help me, please? I spend a lot of time in this career and I do no want to lose her

matt17br
No need to bump your request 1 hour and a half after you last did so.
Manager of pcmdaily.com/files/Micros17/ged.png Generali pcmdaily.com/files/Micros17/ged.png

http://v.ht/Matt17
Ripley
I have migrated PCM 14 to a new PC last year, able to continue with my career, so it's certainly possible. But then I have next to no modifications (except for the ASO stage pack and a simple real name DB) installed. Maybe install the game on the new PC and then copy and overwrite not just the folder(s) under Documents but also the whole actual PCM installation folder.

Jump to Forum: