PCM.daily banner
29-09-2026 22:53
PCM.daily
Users Online
· Guests Online: 78

· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 54,994
· Newest Member: LuisPortugal
View Thread
 Print Thread
Career in Cycling? (Update 14yrs Later)
baseballlover312
Wow, Mre, thank you for sharing. I'm thankful to have been here to witness a tiny window into your life along the way. It feels weird to say this to someone I've never met, but I'm really proud of you. It's impressive and admirable to see someone take a hobby passion and work to make it their life in real time. We can at least say we've known about your talent for sports writing before the rest of the world. It's sappy, but so many of us really grown up here together, linked by this one peculiar niche we all share. Clearly, you've made it.

Congratulations! On both your career and the wedding. Hope to hear about even more of your successes going forward.
RIP Exxon Duke, David Veilleux, Double Feature, and Monster Energy
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/avatar.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/forumthread.png
web.archive.org/web/20230514030802im_/https://i.imgur.com/VCXYUyF.png
i.postimg.cc/zDKzJ5VT/2015Champion.png
i.postimg.cc/PrHtJcDX/2025Champion.png
 
Mresuperstar
Hi again, friends!

On April 25, 2026, at 1:40 a.m., the world welcomed Baby Mre (... not her official name lol). Feels surreal to be a dad. She is a happy, healthy baby and mommy is doing great. Hope to be home from the hospital tomorrow.

i.imgur.com/gGJsGi1.jpg

 
https://twitter.com/Mresuperstar
kandesbunzler26
Congratulations! Being a dad is really cool (although I can't talk about daughters; at least you didn't have to explain why she's named Matteo) Banana

But it's a bit disappointing her name is not actually Baby Mre Wink
i.postimg.cc/6pWS32F9/headlinesmall.jpg


i.ibb.co/PC3Kfz9/Signature2020.pngi.ibb.co/Hpc4z3S/FINALUSER.pngpcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/mostimproved-bk26.png
 
Ulrich Ulriksen
Congratulations, that is awesome.
Man Game: McCormick Pro Cycling
 
Ad Bot
Posted on 29-09-2026 22:53
Bot Agent

Posts: Countless
Joined: 23.11.09

IP: None  
Jakstar22
Congrats mate!!!!
 
jandal7
Congratulations to Dad, Mom, and Baby Mre Grin
24/02/21 - kandesbunzler said “I don't drink famous people."
15/08/22 - SotD said "Your [jandal's] humour is overrated"
11/06/24 - knockout said "Winning is fine I guess. Truth be told this felt completely unimportant."

[PT] i.imgur.com/c85NSl6.png Xero Racing

5x i.imgur.com/wM6Wok5.png x5
1x i.imgur.com/olRsxdu.png x1
2x pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/funniest21.png x2
2x i.imgur.com/TUidkLG.png x2
 
Caspi
Huge congratulations on the baby and your new role as a dad! As a new dad myself, I know just how wonderful and overwhelming it can be. Enjoy this new chapter and try not to stress too much about work, PCM, or anything else for now Smile

Also, I just re-read your previous update. It was a big inspiration for me at the time, and I hope you’re still in a good place professionally.
 
Laurens147
Congrats mate! Smile
MG - Lotto - Caloi
[MG] New Manager of the Year - PCM.daily Awards 2022
 
baseballlover312
Congrats Mre!
RIP Exxon Duke, David Veilleux, Double Feature, and Monster Energy
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/avatar.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/forumthread.png
web.archive.org/web/20230514030802im_/https://i.imgur.com/VCXYUyF.png
i.postimg.cc/zDKzJ5VT/2015Champion.png
i.postimg.cc/PrHtJcDX/2025Champion.png
 
Nemolito
Huge congratulations!
www.pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/newmember.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/mgreporter21.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/mgtoty.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/moty-cunego.png
 
DubbelDekker
Congratulations Mre! Hope you and your family are having a wonderful time.

This thread is so heartwarming. Love it!
i.imgur.com/5iNQj.png
 
knockout
Congrats to the entire family!
A Big Thank You To All MG Reporters!

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manteam.pngpcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/mgmanager.png
 
Heine
Congrats Mre! Soon you will look back on the times where you slept the entire night and wonder why you didn't treasure it more!
i.postimg.cc/wxw4pPBy/Signatur-mindre.jpg
 
Gustavovskiy
Wow congrats, Mre, thanks for sharing! Best wishes for the three of you! Don't lose yourself grooming her to be your future Dev Team DS Pfft
Manager of pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2025/Micros/eve.png Everesting pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2025/Micros/eve.png
 
Ian Butler
Mresuperstar wrote:

Hi again, friends!

On April 25, 2026, at 1:40 a.m., the world welcomed Baby Mre (... not her official name lol). Feels surreal to be a dad. She is a happy, healthy baby and mommy is doing great. Hope to be home from the hospital tomorrow.

i.imgur.com/gGJsGi1.jpg


Ayy that's just the cutest little thing, probably growing fast Smile

May she get her passion for sports and stories from her dad! Enjoy the family life!
 
547984
Congrats on the job, getting married, and now fatherhood!

I'm two years late reading it, but that's an amazing story to share. If I remember correctly, when you first started writing those Red Wings stories you had asked me to read and comment on them if I could. I don't quite recall how many of them I read, or how long you did that for, but now I do! It's heartwarming to see that your choice has yielded happy returns, and hopefully you'll land that dream job in cycling soon. When you do, let us know! Maybe you already have, haha.
i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r657/547984/truth-vi.png
 
Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password



Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Sunweb 1-2
Sunweb 1-2
PCM 08: General PCM-screenshots
Fantasy Betting
Current bets:
No bets available.
Best gamblers:
bullet fighti... 27,976 PCM$
bullet Marcovdw 25,245 PCM$
bullet jseadog1 20,152 PCM$
bullet df_Trek 19,774 PCM$
bullet baseba... 17,039 PCM$

bullet Main Fantasy Betting page
bullet Rankings: Top 100
ManGame Betting
Current bets:
No bets available.
Best gamblers:
bullet Marcovdw 24,700 PCM$
bullet Ollfardh 24,090 PCM$
bullet jseadog1 19,800 PCM$
bullet df_Trek 17,920 PCM$
bullet Caspi 14,530 PCM$

bullet Main MG Betting page
bullet Get weekly MG PCM$
bullet Rankings: Top 100
Render time: 0.15 seconds