· Total Members: 146,856
· Newest Member: nemesis3
Donate
View Thread
PCM.daily » PCM.daily's Management Game » [Man-Game] General
 Print Thread
Scandinavia Open Road Race Discussion
Eden95
Best performance all year from Jan but it’s still a disappointment.
Thanks for the report
Indosat - ANZ HQ

"This Schleck sandwich is going to cause serious indigestion for Evans" - Phil Liggett

tsmoha
SotD wrote:
tsmoha wrote:
Nice stage from Gunman though. A tied KoM win is a nice bonus with Bobridge not scoring too worthy and the rest of the team not adding anything of scoring neither.

To all those haters that said "No way am I paying 130K for Taylor Gunman. He's not going to score a single point". Boom shakala Banana!

Haters gonna hate Wink

Has hoped for some better GC results from his side, but still a few races left, that should suit him (iirc).

SotD
tsmoha wrote:
SotD wrote:
tsmoha wrote:
Nice stage from Gunman though. A tied KoM win is a nice bonus with Bobridge not scoring too worthy and the rest of the team not adding anything of scoring neither.

To all those haters that said "No way am I paying 130K for Taylor Gunman. He's not going to score a single point". Boom shakala Banana!

Haters gonna hate Wink

Has hoped for some better GC results from his side, but still a few races left, that should suit him (iirc).

Yeah I honestly thought he would sneak a decent result here and there too... Maybe he would if he was the leader. Obviously his stats is better suited for lower level races as a leader though.
i.imgur.com/lVIiCkA.png

pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/manager.png
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manmanager.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/teamhq.png

knockout
Banana

Hoped for at least a podium and got the victory, so I'm delighted that this worked out. Chiarello also added a 15th place which is very strong and good value to add to his already very solid tally.

redordead wrote:
Congrats to knockout, I guess this at least partly covers some of the Vuelta mishaps Smile

Partly is the right word as i think that i "lost" more points in the first vuelta week than i won here (compared to expectations). But definitely makes me feel much better. Part of the reason to send Skujins to the Vuelta was that Lopez is the far better fit for this race anyway so at least i got that right Pfft

Thanks everyone!
Great final report, i was on the edge of my seat for the last 50km!
A Big Thank You To All MG Reporters!
And To All Who Organize Something On Daily As Well!

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manteam.pngpcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/mgmanager.png

quadsas
we hella killed, that's a big boy kinda 12 points typa deal. proud of my boys, what a maneuver!
Manager of the greatest team in the world
DK Žalgiris

Aquarius97
Well, that's a huge drop in GC for Dunbar, kinda expected, but didn't expect it to be so much. Still, i consider this a decent race, Top5 in the prologue, Top3 in U25, Top30 in GC with several riders in Top50 and everyone in Top100
Manager of [MG] Repsol - Netflix

pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/newmember.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2017/newmanager.pngpcmdaily.com/files/Awards2017/improved.png

alexkr00
Boswell Frown
i.imgur.com/S1M3OtV.png
i.imgur.com/wzkfv39.png
i.imgur.com/Uhicj1C.png
i.imgur.com/Ie56lsQ.png

Bikex
Thrilling report, thanks for that Abhishek!
Overall a very good race for my team, even though Lutsenko in the end dropped one spot and missed out closely. Gidich also getting a top 10 and winning the teams classification more than makes up for that.

Congrats knockout. This should make up for Lopez' rather weak ardennes campaign. He's now already winning many races, I don't want to think about how he will look once he is trained. I still hope you are going for the stage racer option with him. Pfft

knockout
Bikex wrote:
Congrats knockout. This should make up for Lopez' rather weak ardennes campaign. He's now already winning many races, I don't want to think about how he will look once he is trained. I still hope you are going for the stage racer option with him. Pfft

Thanks. Can i get three versions of Lopez to own at the same time? One to have maximum points per wage at his current version and two to train to the sky as stage racer and puncheur? Grin
A Big Thank You To All MG Reporters!
And To All Who Organize Something On Daily As Well!

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manteam.pngpcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/mgmanager.png

Ad Bot
Posted on 14-05-2021 15:17
Bot Agent

IP: None  
jph27
More than happy with the results here, nearly 200 points scored and the rankings lead back up to 500 points or so. 5th is better than I would have expected from Yates here even with my original training plans (making him 78 HIL instead of Kemboi 80 SP) so glad to see that choice continuing to pay off, and Bettiol contributed some nice depth points with 13th. Turgis and Guerreiro continue to be complete enigmas, but the former has already overperformed expectations, and the latter probably suffers for being treated as our 4th puncheur by PCM.

Congrats knockout, and thanks for the reports Abhishek!

Gustavovskiy
Kind of underwhelming finish for us, but it is kind of what we could have expected. Congrats on the win KO!. A pity to see Izagirre lose so close to the end but MAL is defo a worthy winner.

And thanks for the great reports Abi!
Manager of pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2020/Micros/duo.png Duolingo pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2020/Micros/duo.png

jandal7
jandal7 wrote:
Had a dream where we munched the final stage with over half the team in the break and Meurisse won the stage just ahead of the favourites, so anything less I’ll be disappointed Pfft

Uh excuse me hello did the reporter not read this? Why can't everything go my way all the time?

But MAL winning is pretty great too Grin
30/12/14 - matt17br said "Sutty's birthday is more important than [Jesus' Birthday]"
4/10/20 - jph27 said "Just need to make sure I don't accidentally promote again."
24/2/21 - kandesbunzler said “I don’t drink famous people.”

[ICL] Santos-Euskadi | The Life And Times | [Doomed] i.imgur.com/c85NSl6.png Xero Racing
[CX] Listerijns & Kiwis

i.imgur.com/PdCbs9I.png
i.imgur.com/RPIlJYr.png
3x i.imgur.com/wM6Wok5.png x3
i.imgur.com/olRsxdu.png

Jump to Forum: