· Newest Member: Maxieboi23
Donate
View Thread
PCM.daily » PCM.daily's Management Game » [Man-Game] General
 Print Thread
Scandinavia Open Road Race Discussion
redordead
Well that was a boring stage Pfft

I don't understand why Beltran always gets dropped after an early attack, but luckily things got back together and he fixed his positioning for the final hill. 6th place is about where he should be in this field, so I guess I should be happy that he's at least performed at an expected level for once. But with no time gaps and a mediocre performance in the prologue this result does nothing for our GC hopes. We need a big performance with some time gaps on the final stage to get a decent GC.

Nepomnyachsniy of course has a another bad day and won't be a factor.

Congrats Bikex, Lutsenko is having a very good season Smile

pcmdaily.com/images/mg/PCMdailyAwards2018/mgnewmanager.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/mghq2.png

"I am a cyclist, I may not be the best, but that is what I strive to be. I may never get there, but I will never quit trying." - Tadej Pogačar

tsmoha
Those troubles from Bobridge don't bode well for the final stage Grin pretty sure it's too hard. I don't like Rte recent inactivity by Bennelong in general. One attack by Haig at the Giro, but no breakaways or something. Except of bummer Tom David..

knockout
Very unfortunate that no team had the power to exploits those gaps. Lopez with a good ride but unlucky to miss out on those bonus seconds which would be far more valuable than the extra ranking points of a podium.

Now i gotta hope that the final stage will be more selective. Lopez sits in a fairly solid 10th GC position with Izagirre, Lutsenko and Bobridge being the better placed puncheurs. Chiarello also is in a good 8th position before the stage. Curious how that plays out...
A Big Thank You To All MG Reporters!
And To All Who Organize Something On Daily As Well!

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manteam.pngpcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/mgmanager.png

Ollfardh
Excellent result by De Plus, not losing time here with tomorrows stage that should suit him better (in theory).
Changed my sig, this was getting absurd.

Aquarius97
One stage survived, one left. Let's go!
Manager of [MG] Repsol - Netflix

pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/newmember.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2017/newmanager.pngpcmdaily.com/files/Awards2017/improved.png

quadsas
We're in for 19 points. NEED MORE cmon ya scrubs
Manager of the greatest team in the world
DK Žalgiris

matt17br
Not a single rider in the front, maybe I should have in fact sent Dennis here. I actually am not sure why I did not do so, but planning was months ago Pfft Congrats Bikex - what a season so far and Lutsenko has a chance of making it even better tomorrow.
Manager of pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2020/Micros/gen.png Generali pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2020/Micros/gen.png

http://v.ht/Matt17
DubbelDekker
Great job by Geoghegan Hart, Karnulin and Furdi to finish in the first group! Shame Kangert and Konrad lost some time, but 43 seconds is not huge.

If one of those five riders has a strong daily form tomorrow, a good GC might be possible.
i.imgur.com/5iNQj.png

Bikex
i.imgur.com/UlqVd19.jpg

The Kazakh champion does it again! I love how active he is during the race with his attacks as well. A little unfortunate about the bonus seconds as I'm sure the leader jersey bonus could've been useful in the last more challenging stage. Very Nice to see Gidich also in the mix after being in trouble earlier. Had hoped Brändle could finish in the big first group but can't have everything.

redordead wrote:

Thanks, seems like him and Beltran have switched bodies in the offseason or something. I at least can now say that I don't have any more second thoughts about my transfer decisions two seasons ago. Smile

matt17br wrote:
Not a single rider in the front, maybe I should have in fact sent Dennis here. I actually am not sure why I did not do so, but planning was months ago Pfft Congrats Bikex - what a season so far and Lutsenko has a chance of making it even better tomorrow.

Thanks
The good thing about Dennis is that he performs wherever you send him to, so I'm sure his race days are used wisely. Grin
More like what a month, suddenly everything works out perfectly! Smile

Thanks for another great report, Abhishek!

redordead
Bikex wrote:
redordead wrote:

Thanks, seems like him and Beltran have switched bodies in the offseason or something. I at least can now say that I don't have any more second thoughts about my transfer decisions two seasons ago. Smile

Nice to see at least one of us made a good decision Pfft

"I am a cyclist, I may not be the best, but that is what I strive to be. I may never get there, but I will never quit trying." - Tadej Pogačar

Ad Bot
Posted on 17-04-2021 09:02
Bot Agent

IP: None  
alexkr00
It looks like Lammertink got some training from his brother on these type of stages.

Good showing by Boswell today, but hopefully the next stage will be harder as he needs some gaps to gain places in the GC.
i.imgur.com/S1M3OtV.png
i.imgur.com/wzkfv39.png
i.imgur.com/Uhicj1C.png
i.imgur.com/Ie56lsQ.png

jandal7
Had a dream where we munched the final stage with over half the team in the break and Meurisse won the stage just ahead of the favourites, so anything less I’ll be disappointed Pfft
30/12/14 - matt17br said "Sutty's birthday is more important than [Jesus' Birthday]"
24/2/21 - kandesbunzler said “I don’t drink famous people.”

[ICL] Santos-Euskadi | The Life And Times | [Doomed] i.imgur.com/c85NSl6.png Xero Racing
[CX] Listerijns & Kiwis

i.imgur.com/PdCbs9I.png
i.imgur.com/RPIlJYr.png
3x i.imgur.com/wM6Wok5.png x3
i.imgur.com/olRsxdu.png

Gustavovskiy
Didn't expect Goh to be inside the top10 going into the last stage. Borges also inside the top20. It could be a reasonable race for us after all.

Congrats on the win Bikex. Great triumph!
Manager of pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2020/Micros/duo.png Duolingo pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2020/Micros/duo.png

SotD
Another win for the newly maxed Wink

Congrats mate! Smile
i.imgur.com/lVIiCkA.png

pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/manager.png
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manmanager.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/teamhq.png

redordead
Congrats to knockout, I guess this at least partly covers some of the Vuelta mishaps Smile

Thanks for all the reports Abhi Smile

tsmoha
Well, Bobridge at least didn't lose additional time after he couldn't hang on earlier. His prologue just wasn't good enough to benefit from his stat advantage, but I'm pretty sure his mountain deficit was crucial as well. I guess last season he would have finished 40th or something. So.. . A kinda lame 8th place now. Hopefully his next race will suit him better.

Nice stage from Gunman though. A tied KoM win is a nice bonus with Bobridge not scoring too worthy and the rest of the team not adding anything of scoring neither.

Congrats to all, who did well. MAL is too strong anyway Wink

Thanks for the reports!

SotD
tsmoha wrote:
Nice stage from Gunman though. A tied KoM win is a nice bonus with Bobridge not scoring too worthy and the rest of the team not adding anything of scoring neither.

To all those haters that said "No way am I paying 130K for Taylor Gunman. He's not going to score a single point". Boom shakala Banana!
i.imgur.com/lVIiCkA.png

pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/manager.png
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manmanager.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/teamhq.png

Ollfardh
This stage hurts after yesterday, good GC gone and no white jersey podium either. Thanks for the reports!
Changed my sig, this was getting absurd.

jaxika
Very good race by Choi in a puncheur race Smile

Croatia14
Another one Grin congrats knockout!
ICL20 // Euskaltel Story // Can't Slow Down // 21 and Done // Dreams of a Viper

since 2018: Radsim'05: Astana
Most Improved Team 2018 & 2019 // Manager of the Year 2018, 2019 & 2020

PCM.daily Awards:
Most Improved Member '16 // MG New Manager '16 // Thread of the Year (PCT Roundtable Analysis) '17 '18 '19 // Most Helpful Member '18 '19 '20 // MG Team of the Year (Isostar - Adriatic) '18 // MG Manager of the Year '18 '19 // Member of the Year '19
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/moty.png
i.imgur.com/LIXbw59.png
i.imgur.com/X7eDBRB.png

RSM-news/PCM.daily 2019 DB Updates: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4
PCM.daily DB 2020 Updates: 1 // 2 // 3
PCM.daily Expansion Pack for PCM20 Updates: 1 // 1.5 // 1.8

Jump to Forum: