· Total Members: 146,854
· Newest Member: Lissa
Donate
View Thread
PCM.daily » PCM.daily's Management Game » [Man-Game] General
 Print Thread
Fleche Wallone Discussion
valverde321
I guess Kinoshita had the power of the force behind him for this one. Now, can we make La Fleche a monument? Pfft

I'm very happy with the win. Just to see that Kinoshita can take a win in the Ardennes might be the top highlight of the MG for me ever. He rode smart to get into the decisive move with Ponzi and the others, and showed he's maybe the strongest puncheur, when he doesnt need to outsprint anyone from a small group.

Not sure what this will do to the standings, but hey, if its a sign my team is gonna turn the corner a bit, I'm happy. I cant remember if I'm expecting too many bad races from now till the end of the season, apart from TONE.

tsmoha
matt17br wrote:
tsmoha wrote:
Tough competition. Just hoping for a Top-10 for Bobridge then.

Boy, do I have news for you Pfft

On another note, almost two riders in the top 40 absolutely smashes my top 80 expectations!

Oops! Grin

Well.. He came close. At least Baylya added a somewhat solid 22nd place. But we seem to stuck in the middle of the scoring positions. Cheshire doesn't go well neither, so I guess our GT production will be crucial from now on.

alexkr00
alexkr00 wrote:
There's no reason for us to actually race here. Just remove the 10th place from the rankings, give it to Gerts and we'll go our way.

Me and my big mouth. The honeymoon ends Sad
i.imgur.com/S1M3OtV.png
i.imgur.com/wzkfv39.png
i.imgur.com/Uhicj1C.png
i.imgur.com/Ie56lsQ.png

Ad Bot
Posted on 14-05-2021 13:33
Bot Agent

IP: None  
Eden95
Ohhhhhh what a wonderful season we’re havingggggg
Indosat - ANZ HQ

"This Schleck sandwich is going to cause serious indigestion for Evans" - Phil Liggett

ember
That's much better from Kwiatkowski compared to Amstel!

Guess I must be satisfied with 8th, eventhough first and especially second place prove riders like Kwiatkowski are capable of fighting for the win in such races. Congratulations on the win, valverde, and also on the podium places, SotD and knockout!

Let's hope Kwiatkowski has ssaved it all for LBL Pfft

DubbelDekker
Ouch, Formolo dropping earlier than Konrad and Hofland is pretty painful. 18th is not good enough. Luckily Konrad finishing 20th salvages this race a bit, but still we're not scoring enough in the Ardennes so far.
i.imgur.com/5iNQj.png

Bikex
Nice, Kinoshita! Congrats valverde! The Ardennes are dominated by the Asian teams this year, now Bakelants needs to win LBL.

I'm happy with Lutsenko in 4th after he followed the right move. Also a great depth result by my team with 6 riders in the top 50. It was Sirironnachai's first good race in a long time. I was really surprised seeing him around in late screenshots already. Only Gidich needs to step up a little now. I hope he saved his legs for LBL.
Thanks for the great report, Abhishek!

Eden95
Bikex wrote:
Nice, Kinoshita! Congrats valverde! The Ardennes are dominated by the Asian teams this year, now Bakelants needs to win LBL.

I'm happy with Lutsenko in 4th after he followed the right move. Also a great depth result by my team with 6 riders in the top 50. It was Sirironnachai's first good race in a long time. I was really surprised seeing him around in late screenshots already. Only Gidich needs to step up a little now. I hope he saved his legs for LBL.

Prepare for disappointment when he inevitably finishes 70th
Indosat - ANZ HQ

"This Schleck sandwich is going to cause serious indigestion for Evans" - Phil Liggett

OlegTinkov
Another amazing race by Kolesnikov, too bad he couldn't finish top-20.

http://www.pcmdaily.com/profile.php?lookup=6187
SotD
Eden95 wrote:
Bikex wrote:

Indeed, he seems to perform absolutely horrible looking at his stats. He really should be a top 10 regular I think.

Maybe I haven't spotted his weakness in the numbers yet, but I really struggle to see why he should be THAT bad...
i.imgur.com/lVIiCkA.png

pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/manager.png
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manmanager.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/teamhq.png

Eden95
SotD wrote:
Eden95 wrote:
Bikex wrote:

Indeed, he seems to perform absolutely horrible looking at his stats. He really should be a top 10 regular I think.

Maybe I haven't spotted his weakness in the numbers yet, but I really struggle to see why he should be THAT bad...

He’s been this bad all season and I genuinely have no clue as to why. At least he’s consistent though right
Indosat - ANZ HQ

DubbelDekker
valverde321 wrote:
I guess Kinoshita had the power of the force behind him for this one. Now, can we make La Fleche a monument? Pfft

I'm very happy with the win. Just to see that Kinoshita can take a win in the Ardennes might be the top highlight of the MG for me ever. He rode smart to get into the decisive move with Ponzi and the others, and showed he's maybe the strongest puncheur, when he doesnt need to outsprint anyone from a small group.

Not sure what this will do to the standings, but hey, if its a sign my team is gonna turn the corner a bit, I'm happy. I cant remember if I'm expecting too many bad races from now till the end of the season, apart from TONE.

Very nice win indeed! Congratulations
i.imgur.com/5iNQj.png

SotD
Eden95 wrote:

He’s been this bad all season and I genuinely have no clue as to why. At least he’s consistent though right

Yup, that was my point on it aswell... I see him as a rider that should be on par with Tejay van Garderen, Wilco Kelderman and Clement Koretzky.

I understand that 70 FL isn't that great, but Toms Skujins is doing just fine with very similar stats.

I wonder if it could be something regarding the domestiques at hand? I mean all of Le Roux, Kulimbetov, Luchshenko and De Souza have the same kind of stats. Low FL and (for puncheurs) very low MO. Maybe he's just alone for far too long. It' not the only reason for sure, as Lecuisinier won in Liechtentstein without better helpers than Bakelants have, but maybe the fact that he isn't a top favorite, and his helpers drop off early could see him miss quite a lot of splits?

I don't his results will be the difference between staying up and going down, but I would be super frustrated if Koretzky was performing the way Bakelants is!
i.imgur.com/lVIiCkA.png

pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/manager.png
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manmanager.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/teamhq.png

Jump to Forum: