· Total Members: 146,487
· Newest Member: w164409683
Donate
View Thread
PCM.daily » PCM.daily's Management Game » [Man-Game] General
 Print Thread
Paris - Nice Discussion
tastasol
Fancied Ringheim's chances when such a strong break got away, but unfortunately kept under control through the day. Congrats on the win SotD Smile

ember
Very nice to see Coquard take another stage win here as the far and away best sprinter. Congratulations, SotD!

CrueTrue
Good start for Sicard here. Nice with a (relatively rare) stage win.

http://www.pcmdaily.com
Bikex
Disaster of a stage it's really inexplicable how all three of my GC hopes here could not stay with the main group, also considering some of the riders that were able to.
All three of them have a mountain + hill combo that should be enough to stay with the group in such stages so it really is just PCM bullying my team, like so often.

cio93
I would really like to be happy about a great breakaway ride by Egger and Bevin and the 4-5 for the team today, as well as their shots at a decent KoM result, but Vasyliv down in 104th is god awful and will probably cost us at least the 15 points the duo won us today in GC points at the end of the race. Frown
7th in the GC before, decent enough stats to survive the day looking at who else did, no excuses.

We didn't expect much from this triple header, but still we should at least attempt to maximize the points haul and not be content with the unexpected points we achieve. That's not the mindset of a Top 5 team in the world.
Sütterlin wins in Qatar -> he disappoints in Tirreno
Egger, Bevin and Ganna surprise here -> Vasyliv stops giving a fuck

Bikex
Leung wins the prologue -> Azman, Smith & Teklehaimanot think the rest of the race is a training ride

ember
Interesting to see Groenewegen lead the peloton home on such a stage Pfft

Very nice to have Foss give the breakaway a try. We can only keep trying Smile

SotD
Impressive to see Coquard up there, but WTF is Bongiorno doing? Lecuisinier isolated with just Coquard is just lame...

Oh well. We sit where we want/need. Now Bongiorno need to get off his lazy ass and help Lecuisinier win this race.
i.imgur.com/lVIiCkA.png

pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/manager.png
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manmanager.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/teamhq.png

viking90
Guess I should be happy Alarcon managed to stay in the front group atleast.

knockout
Excellent stage by my Evonik guys. Budenieks with a very strong ride that provides immediate point scoring and gives a nice situation in the U25 and Team classifications combined with my climbing quartett of Chiarello, Tvetcov, Vosekalns and Stoltz all finishing in the group of favourites. Looks good so far but the hardest stages are yet to come and a lot of time can be lost on those...
A Big Thank You To All MG Reporters!
And To All Who Organize Something On Daily As Well!

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manteam.pngpcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/mgmanager.png

Croatia14
Not a lot of fun to follow Man-Game these days, and the reports are not the cause.
ICL20 // Euskaltel Story // Can't Slow Down // 21 and Done // Dreams of a Viper

since 2018: Radsim'05: Astana
Most Improved Team 2018 & 2019 // Manager of the Year 2018, 2019 & 2020

PCM.daily Awards:
Most Improved Member '16 // MG New Manager '16 // Thread of the Year (PCT Roundtable Analysis) '17 '18 '19 // Most Helpful Member '18 '19 '20 // MG Team of the Year (Isostar - Adriatic) '18 // MG Manager of the Year '18 '19 // Member of the Year '19
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/moty.png
i.imgur.com/LIXbw59.png
i.imgur.com/X7eDBRB.png

RSM-news/PCM.daily 2019 DB Updates: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4
PCM.daily DB 2020 Updates: 1 // 2 // 3
PCM.daily Expansion Pack for PCM20 Updates: 1 // 1.5 // 1.8

Ad Bot
Posted on 11-04-2021 13:26
Bot Agent

IP: None  
matt17br
I want whatever Kruijswijk is fed for my riders Pfft
Manager of pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2020/Micros/gen.png Generali pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2020/Micros/gen.png

http://v.ht/Matt17
DubbelDekker
Kruijswijk strikes again Grin Amazing ride by Steven.
Also very happy with the way Malecki fights for the KoM.
i.imgur.com/5iNQj.png

tastasol
Great to have two riders in the break. Iturria looked very strong a long time, but think he probably just used a little bit too much energy in the wrong places. Good stage for him anyway, while it was another below par stage from Stake Laengen. Not in last years shape so far!

redordead
We've been in the breakaway on every stage so far. Can't ask for much more than that Smile

pcmdaily.com/images/mg/PCMdailyAwards2018/mgnewmanager.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/mghq2.png

"I am a cyclist, I may not be the best, but that is what I strive to be. I may never get there, but I will never quit trying." - Tadej Pogačar

OlegTinkov
We worked really hard on Stage 4 too bad Samolenkov had to start his sprint early resulting in just a top-10. Stage 5 was also disappointing for us not being in the break of the day, hopefully we can make it into the break during stage 6 and/or stage 8.

http://www.pcmdaily.com/profile.php?lookup=6187
roturn
Was surprised to see my team working all day, expected it to be for Olivier on a great day...apparently it was for Groenewegen on a great day.

Unfortunate that the team stopped in the final so that the break still won.

valverde321
Big win for Alarcon. Quintana is about where I expected him to be, so good race overall. Tomorrow will be a big test though, and the final stage too. Dont want him to fall out of contention like what happened earlier today in Tirreno.

SotD
Under normal circumstances Lecuisinier should have won that sprint, but 2nd is good taking the lead in the proces. Tomorrow there are no excuses though! That mountain TT MUST be won!

Bongiorno is really dreadful here, so we can’t get any team GC points unfortunately...

I’m really excited with the opportunity for Lecuisinier to win his first ever PT race. He won a couple of PTHC stageraces before, but not at this level. So it has to happen!
i.imgur.com/lVIiCkA.png

pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/manager.png
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manmanager.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/teamhq.png

cio93
Holy fuck 2.0, can't just have it in one race I guess, so P-N and T-A team up nicely.

How in the WORLD do you get dropped by riders 2-4 points worse in MO just because you went for ONE KoM?

Egger tried to save the day there later on, but honestly it's not gonna make up for that pathetic showing. We don't go into breaks to secure a participation trophy.

We need a much more successful break on the last stage to make sure this isn't the last impression we leave in this race.

Jump to Forum: