· Total Members: 149,155
· Newest Member: besthyiptemplate
Donate
View Thread
PCM.daily » PCM.daily's Management Game » [Man-Game] Teams HQ
 Print Thread
[PCT] Podium Ambition
jandal7
Really enjoy your commitment to Logan Owen, he's a cool rider Smile And a lot of admiration for your regional focus and the talents you snapped up - will be very satisfying I'm sure to build that core up over the next few years!
30/12/14 - matt17br said "Sutty's birthday is more important than [Jesus' Birthday]"
24/2/21 - kandesbunzler said “I don’t drink famous people.”
8/12/13 - welker3257 said [when asked for a cyclist beginning with K] "Tom Boonen."

[ICL] Santos-Euskadi | The Life And Times | [For real doomed] i.imgur.com/c85NSl6.png Xero Racing
[CX] Listerijns & Kiwis

i.imgur.com/PdCbs9I.png
i.imgur.com/RPIlJYr.png
3x i.imgur.com/wM6Wok5.png x3
i.imgur.com/olRsxdu.png

TheManxMissile
The Great Big "We Are Currently the Best Team In The World" Post

It's true! As of right now we hold a 100% record in races. No-one has come close to us Podium Ambition riders so far in 2021. Unstoppable.

Ok so the only races to have taken place are the Caribbean Championships, where we massively stack the field, doubly so for the ITT. But nonetheless we still delivered two hard fought Golds and begin the teams new era in the best way imaginable.

Jyme Bridges in the Road Race begins his final pre-decline season in style. Hennis Hasani shows why he was one of our priority signings in the Time Trial.

This is going to be a long and struggling season. Just lets us bask in this breif moment of wonderful glory!

pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2020/Reports/Others/Contis/C/crbr-21.jpg

pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2020/Reports/Others/Contis/C/crbt-6.jpg

64.media.tumblr.com/0bb097fb0871fa6894c838758218c22b/tumblr_mj0dt3B6H91qg0l4vo1_500.gif

i.imgur.com/UmX5YX1.jpgi.imgur.com/iRneKpI.jpgi.imgur.com/fljmGSP.jpgi.imgur.com/qV5ItIc.jpgimgur.com/dr2BAI6.jpgimgur.com/KlJUqDx.jpg[/img[img]]https://imgur.com/yUygrQ.jpgi.imgur.com/C1rG9BW.jpgi.imgur.com/sEDS7gr.jpg

DarkWolf
Congratulations! It is a very nice way to start the season. Smile
I am particularly happy to see Hennis win the gold medal at TT. Now Anguilla can boast a win here as well besides my careers in Pro Cycling Manager and Football Manager. Wink

TheManxMissile
The Great Big "Ups & Downs of the Early Season" Post

Both Caleb Ewan & Marcos Altur have now lead some races for the team as we started the season with aggressive race selection in the early months. This provides a good litmus test of where we will sit for the season. Get some good results here & we can feel confident, miss our marks and it's a long doom laden year. So which way did things go?

Neither, somehow we hit a middle ground that leaves us more confused than anything else...

Day 1, Goal #1. The Down Under Classic is always a goal, and frankly we don't know why because this race has always been poor for us. Ewan suffered the same old issues, being a top class lead-out instead of a finisher, and only delivered 8th to Fail the goal.

Race 2 at the Tour Down Under flipped the script. Ewan was hit & miss as a lead-out man but consistent bonuses gave him a reasonable, not we wanted from our big leader but enough to be happy with depth scoring.
Because two young guns decided to throw out the script and announce the new Caribbean wave is genuinely here for good, with some Mauritian assistance.

Jonathon Croes & Alex Mayer conspired to become the most dislike riders in the peloton. The Aruban sprinted to second on Willunga Hill in a powerhouse performance. And that coming one day after Mayer snuck into the winning move for 4th and jumping him into 6th overall & the White Jersey. Combined together these results made the TDU a good scoring race built on our new young core.
Honestly it was kind of perfect if you don't think about the Pocket Rocket.

pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2021/Reports/HC/TdU/mg21_tdu_05_PCM0390.jpg

Then we have the cobbles. Marcos Altur struggled to get going, but both Wolverine & Edmo showed good depth in Franceville. Then Marcos had better form in Omloop Het Newieueussewewsblad (i refuse to learn how to spell this race properly!) but our depth was missing. And in our C2 start at Herning Matthews was ok if not spectacular, but our stagiaires and young guns showed promise.

How do we grade the cobbles - With a big bold ? because one race is ok, the next isn't, and then it's promising for the future. All of this leaving management somewhat annoyed we are again going to have a yo-yo season and the relevant stress of not knowing our fate until probably September.

Don't become a team owner, it'll make you crazy!

c.tenor.com/OKkogcywA4gAAAAC/avril-lavigne-avril.gif

i.imgur.com/UmX5YX1.jpgi.imgur.com/iRneKpI.jpgi.imgur.com/fljmGSP.jpgi.imgur.com/qV5ItIc.jpgimgur.com/dr2BAI6.jpgimgur.com/KlJUqDx.jpg[/img[img]]https://imgur.com/yUygrQ.jpgi.imgur.com/C1rG9BW.jpgi.imgur.com/sEDS7gr.jpg

Jump to Forum: