PCM.daily banner
19-06-2021 08:09
PCM.daily
Users Online
· Guests Online: 24

· Members Online: 2
Shocky, amandakolo1

· Total Members: 147,391
· Newest Member: Shocky
Donate
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2020 » PCM 20: PCM.daily Projects
 Print Thread
PCM.daily Stat Discussion
baseballlover312


That all makes sense, thank you for the explanation! As I said, I'm still in the head space of older versions, so it helps to have it talked through. Appreciate it. Smile
RIP Exxon Duke, David Veilleux, Double Feature, and Monster Energy
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/avatar.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/forumthread.png
i.imgur.com/VCXYUyF.png
i.imgur.com/4osUjkI.png
 
http://www.youtube.com/user/baseballlover312
irdalopez
Tafiolmo wrote:
irdalopez wrote:
Please! Next update status???
Thanks!


We're still in final testing and progressing, just be patient a little longer Smile


could you just pass the cdb file PCM.daily 2021DB?
Thanks!
 
valverde321
irdalopez wrote:
Tafiolmo wrote:
irdalopez wrote:
Please! Next update status???
Thanks!


We're still in final testing and progressing, just be patient a little longer Smile


could you just pass the cdb file PCM.daily 2021DB?
Thanks!


The full Database has now been released.

If you want just the cdb file, it is available here

cunego59 wrote:
i.imgur.com/kHxrjur.png

In this post you will find answers for the most frequently asked questions of the support thread and the support threads for previous databases.

Can I use other DBs with this installed?

Generally, yes. Be aware though that the changes to the Regen and Simulation xml files as well as some of the graphics changes affect all careers, even those with other DBs.


Is this DB available in the Steam workshop?

Not yet. There are some features of our DB that can't be included via the workshop and that are linked in a way to the rest of the DB that we can't just leave them out. We aim to release a version of the DB for the Steam workshop soon, but that requires a bit of work still.


Is there a way to download only the .cdb file?

Sure.

 
AiZaK
Tafiolmo wrote:

Aizak: The problem with Lutsenko is that he is so inconsistent and if we raise his stats more he'll become too strong and start competing for the GC in GT's and his averages in stats are super high anyway. He has promised so much over the last years but just when you think he will go from being a podium man at week tours to something bigger it never happens. I now think he will just always be a week long stage racer and stage hunter in the GT's.


Ok, i understand you but I think the good option maybe +2 in Hills and -2 in Rec???
 
Ad Bot
Posted on 19-06-2021 08:09
Bot Agent

Posts: Countless
Joined: 23.11.09

IP: None  
Arberg
SP/ACC
Ewan 82/81
Bennett 82/81
Groenewegen 81/80
Ackermann 81/80
Merlier 81/79
Demare 81/79
Gaviria 80/80
Nizzolo 80/80
Kristoff 80/77
WVA 80/77
Sagan 79/80
Viviani 79/79
Jakobsen 79/79
Bol 79/76
Pedersen 79/76
Coquard 78/79
VDP 77/82
Edited by Arberg on 25-05-2021 13:33
 
Arberg
MO/HI
Alaphilippe 76/83
Hirschi 75/82
Fuglsang 77/81
Valverde 77/81
Schachmann 74/81
Ulissi 74/81
Cosnefroy 72/81
Pogacar 82/80
Roglic 82/80
Bennett 77/80
Mollema 77/80
Woods 77/80
Formolo 76/80
VDP 70/80
Kwiatkowski 74/79
WVA 75/79
Edited by Arberg on 24-05-2021 19:54
 
Arberg
CO
82: Van der Poel, Van Aert, Asgreen.
81: Vanmarcke, Van Avermaet, Stybar.
80: Sagan, Kristoff, Stuyven, Lampaert.
Edited by Arberg on 24-05-2021 19:06
 
Arberg
TT/PL
Ganna 82/82
Dennis 81/81
Van Aert 80/80
Evenepoel 80/79
Dumoulin 80/78
Asgreen 80/77
Kung 79/81
Campanaerts 79/80
Cavagna 79/79
Roglic 79/79
Affini 78/80
Bevin 78/79
Thomas 78/79
Dowsett 78/78
Pogacar 77/77
Edited by Arberg on 24-05-2021 19:08
 
Ollfardh
No.
Changed my sig, this was getting absurd.
 
King_Ric


I wouldn't have said better myself.
 
hansw
"Campanaerts 81/79" (without going into the other cyclist) the last TT results of Campenaerts were:
- Giro 2021: 24th
- Paris-Nice 2021: 30th
- Giro 2020 stage 21: 2nd (32 seconds behind Ganna, just ahead of Dennis, who couldn't rest on the previous stage to Sestiere but rode full throttle for Tao, 9 seconds only ahead of Scotson, for example)
- Giro 2020 stage 14: 12th
- Giro 2020 stage 1: 36th (ok crashed, but +1:07)
- WCC: 8th
- Tirreno 2020: 2nd
- Paris-Nice 2020: 6th
Edited by hansw on 15-05-2021 18:49
 
Tafiolmo
Aizak: We'll take another look at Lutsenko's stats for the next update.

Arberg: It's always good you taking the time to give your opinion on stats but the climbing stats need to wait until we get some proper cat 1 or HC climbs at the Giro and then we can see how the riders are rather than the grinding climbs that we have had. Giving Remco 82 mtn with his insane res without ever performing in a GT against a top quality field doesn't bear thinking about Smile Also Bennett should be the best sprinter because he has proven to be the most consistent over the last year or so.

Hans: I've looked quite a bit on Campanaerts and his TT is kind of odd and over th years has done better on longer TT's but over the last year his better results have come in medium and shorter TT's under 25 km so we may need to adjust him again.

The following riders Buchmann, Campanaerts, Groenewegen and Ackermann amongst some others are riders under close inspection to see if they deserve their stats for the next update
pcmdaily.com/files/exppack/PCM2020/dbteambanner2021.png
 
Arberg
Evenepoel 80 MO.

Ewan is faster than Bennett.
Edited by Arberg on 22-05-2021 17:35
 
MartijnVDD
Does Tiller deserve a general upgrade or just his hill stat? Finished 3rd today in Finistère.
I can see him get 2nd in Le Samyn and Tro Bro LĂ©on with his current stats, though.
 
Experien
Arberg wrote:
Evenepoel 80 MO.

Ewan is faster than Bennett.


Then Almeida 100!
 
purepasd
Hi guys, just some reflections and suggestions.

I think Bob Jungels is way too highly rated in the mountains. I know he performed really well in the mountains in Grand Tours early in his career and won LBL in 18, but at this point it's been too long ago for him to still have 75 MO.

He's more of a classics/rouleur rider now and with a BIG 79 RES i would say that 70/71 is enough. Even for his 15th GC in P-N in 2020, as it contained a lot of crosswinds and rolling hills.

On a more general note i would like to discuss whether REC should be upped for some of the guys that always do very well late in GTs, but aren't necessarily challenging for the GC. I'm thinking of guys like Hirt (75 rec), Nieve (73 rec), Reichenbach (76 rec). What is the reason to not have these guys on 80+ rec like Landa, Pogacar and so on when they have shown multiple times that they get better for every stage relative to the rest of the peleton, and they still wouldn't compete for GC.

To me it would give these riders more character and their niche would be more apparent in game. I might have missed something though?

Otherwise, great job statting, although i agree with some people that the stats of mediocre riders are too high, and a wider stat matrix would show more realistic separation, especially on mountain stages. I count 25 guys with 80+ MO, and even with your nice backup-stat balancing, this seems like a lot. Smile
 
Croatia14
purepasd wrote:
Hi guys, just some reflections and suggestions.

I think Bob Jungels is way too highly rated in the mountains. I know he performed really well in the mountains in Grand Tours early in his career and won LBL in 18, but at this point it's been too long ago for him to still have 75 MO.

He's more of a classics/rouleur rider now and with a BIG 79 RES i would say that 70/71 is enough. Even for his 15th GC in P-N in 2020, as it contained a lot of crosswinds and rolling hills.

On a more general note i would like to discuss whether REC should be upped for some of the guys that always do very well late in GTs, but aren't necessarily challenging for the GC. I'm thinking of guys like Hirt (75 rec), Nieve (73 rec), Reichenbach (76 rec). What is the reason to not have these guys on 80+ rec like Landa, Pogacar and so on when they have shown multiple times that they get better for every stage relative to the rest of the peleton, and they still wouldn't compete for GC.

To me it would give these riders more character and their niche would be more apparent in game. I might have missed something though?

Otherwise, great job statting, although i agree with some people that the stats of mediocre riders are too high, and a wider stat matrix would show more realistic separation, especially on mountain stages. I count 25 guys with 80+ MO, and even with your nice backup-stat balancing, this seems like a lot. Smile


You have a point on Jungels, it's probably time to decrease his Mo. For REC there is the slight problem of the AVG-calculation that we tried to change but seems to be hardcorded. If we give guys like Reichenbach or Hirt even higher REC then they'd be far too high in terms of wage and role in career mode, cause the game attributes REC far too much importance for the stage racer rider type. I'm pretty sure if we put Reichenbach at 81 Rec f.e. he'd be the GC rider for Groupama-FDJ compared to Gaudu in every single stage race. And these Leadership/wage/role-malfunctions of the game makes these huge leaps an unattractive option.

Towards the number of MO riders, one of the driving factors was to actually give MO more importance in such leadership-discussions. Still, as one MO-stat already seems to have a lot of impact on a riders performance. But I'd be happy to be proven wrong here. Our tests looked good in that regard however.
ICL20 // Euskaltel Story // Can't Slow Down // 21 and Done // Dreams of a Viper

since 2018: Radsim'05: Astana
Most Improved Team 2018 & 2019 // Manager of the Year 2018, 2019 & 2020

PCM.daily Awards:
Most Improved Member '16 // MG New Manager '16 // Thread of the Year (PCT Roundtable Analysis) '17 '18 '19 // Most Helpful Member '18 '19 '20 // MG Team of the Year (Isostar - Adriatic) '18 // MG Manager of the Year '18 '19 // Member of the Year '19
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/moty.png
i.imgur.com/LIXbw59.png
i.imgur.com/X7eDBRB.png

RSM-news/PCM.daily 2019 DB Updates: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4
PCM.daily DB 2020 Updates: 1 // 2 // 3
PCM.daily Expansion Pack for PCM20 Updates: 1 // 1.5 // 1.8
 
Arberg
MO
82- Pogacar, Roglic, Bernal.
81- Landa, Porte, S.Yates, Carapaz, Kuss, Pinot, Lopez.
80- Uran, Bardet, Mas, A.Yates, Thomas, G.Martin, Carthy, Buchmann, Kruijswij, Evenepoel.
79- D.Martin, Gaudu, Tao, Hindley, Bilbao, Sivakov, Majka, Sosa, Quintana, Martinez, Vlasov.
78- Dumoulin, Kelderman, Caruso, Poels, Almeida.
77- Nibali, Fuglsang, Valverde, Bennett, Mollema, Woods.
 
Experien
Arberg wrote:
MO
82- Pogacar, Roglic, Bernal.
81- Landa, Porte, S.Yates, Carapaz, Kuss, Pinot, Lopez.
80- Uran, Bardet, Mas, A.Yates, Thomas, G.Martin, Carthy, Buchmann, Kruijswij, Evenepoel.
79- D.Martin, Gaudu, Tao, Hindley, Bilbao, Sivakov, Majka, Sosa, Quintana, Martinez, Vlasov.
78- Dumoulin, Kelderman, Caruso, Poels, Almeida.
77- Nibali, Fuglsang, Valverde, Bennett, Mollema, Woods.


Bernal 81
Almeida, Caruso, Remco, G.Martin, Kruiswij 79
 
Ho0liGaN
Been a while since i've shown my face here. Good to see the new update for the DB is out. like what you guys did with the matrix, getting 83 as a max stat. That way 83's will more consistently outperform 80's, while creating a slightly bigger gap between the very good, and the best.

And also diminishing the problems that +4 and +5 days will have for riders, since they will hit the max stat limit earlier, and young riders outgrowing the current top riders in only a couple of seasons.

Furthermore, its good to see you've kept my recommendations to keep certain riders at low REC so they don't start overperforming in 3 week races, or to show their inconsistency in general.

There are some questionable stats for certain riders, things I will definitely change to make them fit better with how I perceive them. But all in all, very good job on the new DB
 
Jump to Forum:
Similar Threads
Thread Forum Replies Last Post
Deutschland Tour Discussion [Man-Game] General 13 19-06-2021 06:26
Tour of Northern Europe Discussion [Man-Game] General 28 19-06-2021 02:55
ICL20 - Race Discussion Story Games 819 18-06-2021 15:46
Tour of America Discussion [Cont-Man-Game] General 81 18-06-2021 15:26
PCM.Daily Expansion Pack Beta Testing PCM 21: PCM.daily Projects 4 18-06-2021 10:33
Login
Username

Password



Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
London row houses
London row houses
PCM14: General Screenshots
Fantasy Betting
Current bets:
No bets available.
Best gamblers:
bullet roturn 2,651 PCM$
bullet df_Trek 2,449 PCM$
bullet fintas 2,420 PCM$
bullet jseadog1 2,300 PCM$
bullet baseba... 2,263 PCM$

bullet Main Fantasy Betting page
bullet Rankings: Top 100
ManGame Betting
Current bets:
No bets available.
Best gamblers:
bullet valverde321 2,100 PCM$
bullet jseadog1 2,100 PCM$
bullet df_Trek 2,100 PCM$
bullet Marcovdw 2,000 PCM$
bullet baseball... 2,000 PCM$

bullet Main MG Betting page
bullet Get weekly MG PCM$
bullet Rankings: Top 100
Render time: 0.31 seconds