· Total Members: 140,082
· Newest Member: matthias15
Donate
View Thread
PCM.daily » PCM.daily's Management Game » [Cont-Man-Game] General
 Print Thread
Vuelta al Tachira Discussion
Azerbaijan
top 10 is decent for Weiss. We don't expect anything from this race, so it's encouraging to see, that we pull of top 15 results on 3/4 stages.
i.imgur.com/OCoOxpZ.png

Jakstar22
Weird stage! Good to see Altanzul and Kiserlovski up there today! Kiserlovski is in a great position to claim a podium. The battle of the top 3 in the race will be very interesting as we hit the mountains!

Happy to see Altanzul leading the green ahead of Mohs!

Congrats to Azteca and thanks for the report!

Kentaurus
Massive results again for us, bravo to Bravo for the stage win, and obviously a terrific job by Squire to join right behind him. It continues to set tone for this team, and what to expect throughout the year.

Fantastic report on what must have been a disappointingly hard stage to report with a lack of overall attacking late in the race.

Roman
Great to see amateur teams doing well, congrats knockout on having such a nice race. Grin

I am quite happy as well, my team is trying to get into the breakaways, Jaser is participating in sprints and a few of my riders are quite well placed in different standings. Can't be too unhappy while racing against pro riders. Grin

Also, congrats to Kentaurus and big thanks to Aquarius for reports. Sadly to say: I don't really like AI in this PCM version, not really sure we have got an upgrade over PCM15. Fingers crossed this version can still surprise me.
Manager of Moser - Sygic

baseballlover312
Indeed, the AI is already worrisome so far this season, but too early to panic.

Congrats to Kent!
RIP Exxon Duke, David Veilleux, Double Feature, and Monster Energy

pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/avatar.png

i.imgur.com/VCXYUyF.png
i.imgur.com/4osUjkI.png

http://www.youtube.com/user/baseballlover312
quadsas
AI is gonna be 1000 times better than PCM15 on average, but first season might have its problems as there should probably be some terrain adjustments as both games treat them differently, and it's not clear cut more or less aggressive, it's both
Manager of the greatest team in the world
DK ┼Żalgiris

Ad Bot
Posted on 08-12-2019 15:26
Bot Agent

IP: None  
hillis91
Mehr-Wenige... Where you at bro!

I must say i like the AI so far tbh
i.imgur.com/vR8EVAA.png
i.imgur.com/t8UX9zz.png
i.imgur.com/5dUeeMH.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/PCMdailyAwards2018/jerseydesigner.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/PCMdailyAwards2018/graphicartist.png

Scorchio
Angarita showing up and even managing some OK placings with limited support throughout the first 3 stages was the kind of reasoning why he was signed up to WCC [A]. Stage 4 though was a major (AI) disappointment. If similar hilly stages in stage races are not going to have any significant impact, this could well be disasterous for many teams 2019 season.

Thanks for the reports thus far Aqua, not a lot the reporter can do wihen presented with limited content to describe! Hopefully the GC race will spice up soon.

Congrats to the various stage winners thus far. Although some of the racing has been somewhat surprising, I don't think any key GC player has been randomly impacted thus far (Although I guess the more hill orientated stage racers were looking for the likes of Intxausti to suffer on stage 4, not roll in top 10 with sprinters for company!).
Manager of ISA - Hexacta in the MG

Bjartne
Hmm, not exactly what I expected, but not too bad for us either. Congrats to Bravo, looking forward to the harder climbs, bring it on!

Kentaurus
I think people will have to get used to this AI working more realistically. A stage like that, which is more like a small mountain. The AI is looking and doesn't like any of it, not enough of a climb for the climbers to really hurt each other, certainly not for the sprinters, and because there isn't any separation in the GC, the break couldn't be let go either. So you end up with a result of a very late attack from a rider who isn't a GC threat winning the stage. (Should note that Bravo is a 76 hills guy, and Squire is a 77 which are both some of the highest here).

whitejersey
Looks like Faiers has the legs needed to put up a big performance here. Hopefully Perrera shows up on the final flat stage tho!
Non-Pcmgraphical request center:https://pcmdaily.c...ost_471564

NENT Racing p/b Hootsuite Manager

hillis91
Kentaurus wrote:
I think people will have to get used to this AI working more realistically. A stage like that, which is more like a small mountain. The AI is looking and doesn't like any of it, not enough of a climb for the climbers to really hurt each other, certainly not for the sprinters, and because there isn't any separation in the GC, the break couldn't be let go either. So you end up with a result of a very late attack from a rider who isn't a GC threat winning the stage. (Should note that Bravo is a 76 hills guy, and Squire is a 77 which are both some of the highest here).

I agree with you. There wasent enough hills to make a difference. Im naturally gutted because of the results having the best puncher in the field here. But the AI did act like they should. (Minus the fact that Dietmar wasent at the front in the end Pfft )
i.imgur.com/vR8EVAA.png
i.imgur.com/t8UX9zz.png
i.imgur.com/5dUeeMH.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/PCMdailyAwards2018/jerseydesigner.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/PCMdailyAwards2018/graphicartist.png

Fabianski
Great day for us! Of course, I'd have loved to see Ciss├ę win, but the second podium definitely makes it a great race for him.
Nice to see M├Ąder in the breakaway, too, even though he paid for it at the end. That's OK, he's come here to gain some experience.
And finally, we get our first special jersey, as Eenkhoorn takes over the lead in the U25 standings. I guess Abhishek will be pleased, too Wink

And as usually, congrats to Kent and thanks for the report. Can some other team still win anything here?
i.imgur.com/Ivui2bO.png

knockout
And another day in yellow Banana
A Big Thank You To All MG And ICL Reporters!
And To All Who Organize Something On Daily As Well!

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manteam.pngpcmdaily.com/files/Awards2017/thread.pngpcmdaily.com/images/mg/PCMdailyAwards2018/thread.png

baseballlover312
Very nice podium there for Angarita! Really want some guys in the breaks though.
RIP Exxon Duke, David Veilleux, Double Feature, and Monster Energy

pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/avatar.png

i.imgur.com/VCXYUyF.png
i.imgur.com/4osUjkI.png

http://www.youtube.com/user/baseballlover312
Azerbaijan
3rd top 10 for Weiss, Giogieri still in the GC. Overall, it's going great.
Thanks for reporting.
i.imgur.com/OCoOxpZ.png

Ulrich Ulriksen
Congrats to my fellow new team Centovallii for another great placing and the U25 jersey.

Good to see the young McCormick boys learning in the school of hard knocks as Noah Granigan finishes alone and in last 8 minutes behind the next rider. Brendan Rhim pulled off a similar feat earlier in the race.

Thanks for the report.

quadsas
First 0 pointer of the Tour, but the fun begins now
Manager of the greatest team in the world
DK ┼Żalgiris

jandal7
knockout wrote:
And another day in yellow Banana

30/12/14 - matt17br said "Sutty's birthday is more important than [Jesus' Birthday]"
[ICL] Santos-Euskadi | The Life And Times | [PCT] i.imgur.com/c85NSl6.png Xero Racing
[CX] Listerijns & BoK

i.imgur.com/PdCbs9I.png
i.imgur.com/RPIlJYr.png
i.imgur.com/wM6Wok5.png
i.imgur.com/kDSWYiK.png
i.imgur.com/olRsxdu.png

Kentaurus
Another fantastic day for Azteca, Bravo takes a chunk of mountain points to pad his lead (though we all know realistically that category is still very open). The break lets our guys relax most of the day, then Keough for the 2nd time this race finishes it for us. 3 stage wins in a row is a fantastic tour for us, and still plenty left for the taking.

Jump to Forum: