· Total Members: 146,586
· Newest Member: RobTorlot
Donate
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2014 » PCM 14: Stages
 Print Thread
I'm looking for....
Kiserlovski01
Might be a nice thread when you're looking for a stage that is not in another thread or in the stage DB...

I'm currently looking for a time trial in Brazil that can be used for the NC TT, someone has one?

Kiserlovski01
Does a stage require a certain number of starters in order to avoid a crash when loading?

Jesleyh
No, but the AI will be more unstable with too few riders.
i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/jesleyh/Junk/0ca5fb14-ed59-44b1-8eb0-596097ba5c01_zps8e97f370.jpg

Feyenoord(football) and Kelderman fanboy

PCMdaily Awards: 12x nomination, 9x runner-up, 0x win.

trekbmc
Jesleyh wrote:

Would work fine for a TT though, if that's what he means.

"What done is, is one." - Benji Naesen

Kiserlovski01
trekbmc wrote:
Jesleyh wrote:

Would work fine for a TT though, if that's what he means.

No, just looking for a TT file Wink

I used the Interlagos race in Brazil as NC RR but since there are only 2 of them in my DB I thought that could be the reason it keeps crashing.

lluuiiggii
Usually for these TTs like National Championship from smaller countries, the easiest is to just re-use an existing stage by creating a .cdx file. It allows you to rename the stage and set its region (just open it in notepad, it's pretty simple). Even because flat TTs are pretty much the same, not a lot of difference there Wink

As for the 2 riders taking part, they are taking part, right? I mean, employed in a team, not free riders? That should work, but as the others said the AI won't work. If you're only simulating it, though, it should be sort of fine. Well, to make sure that a race with 2 riders works, you could create a start list for a race that was already in the DB with only 2 riders and see if it works. If it does, then you might have made a mistake when adding the race.

Kiserlovski01
lluuiiggii wrote:
Usually for these TTs like National Championship from smaller countries, the easiest is to just re-use an existing stage by creating a .cdx file. It allows you to rename the stage and set its region (just open it in notepad, it's pretty simple). Even because flat TTs are pretty much the same, not a lot of difference there Wink

As for the 2 riders taking part, they are taking part, right? I mean, employed in a team, not free riders? That should work, but as the others said the AI won't work. If you're only simulating it, though, it should be sort of fine. Well, to make sure that a race with 2 riders works, you could create a start list for a race that was already in the DB with only 2 riders and see if it works. If it does, then you might have made a mistake when adding the race.

About the TT, I actually managed to find a file, but still thanks Smile

About the participants, yes, both have a team. Still the stage crashes when I try to play it in Classic mode, haven't tried it in in Career mode... I'll also take another look in the editor Wink

Kiserlovski01
I replaced the stage and got it working Wink

Another question: could someone upload la Vuelta a la Comunidad de Madrid?

lluuiiggii
Mind if I ask which file you're using? I think that armagetronmv once released a pack of stages that included a fantasy RR and TT for Brazil, maybe you're using those?

Ad Bot
Posted on 17-04-2021 20:52
Bot Agent

IP: None  
Kiserlovski01
First I used the Interlagos GP by Margh Norway but that didn't work.
Now I got a fantasy RR and TT made by Valjo98 (PCM France).

Kiserlovski01
Does someone have Luxembourg NC ITT stage files?

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Rujano loses pink jersey in final TT
Rujano loses pink jersey in final TT