PCM.daily banner
14-07-2020 17:57
PCM.daily
Users Online
· Guests Online: 27

· Members Online: 3
madziboy, valverde321, jbmathi

· Total Members: 142,764
· Newest Member: esizes
Donate
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2006-2012 » Pro Cycling Manager 2010
 Print Thread
Exp Pack / 2011 DB: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
lluuiiggii
Normally it is Program Files/Cyanide/Pro Cycling Manager - Season 2010 (the name of the last folder may vary depending on the language of your game, e.g. Seizonen 2010).
 
wimpiewillem
lluuiiggii wrote:
Normally it is Program Files/Cyanide/Pro Cycling Manager - Season 2010 (the name of the last folder may vary depending on the language of your game, e.g. Seizonen 2010).


I got is there.
Just no file with start..
 
lluuiiggii
Where did you install the game then?
 
wimpiewillem
lluuiiggii wrote:
Where did you install the game then?


C:/Program Files/Cyanide
 
lluuiiggii
wimpiewillem wrote:
lluuiiggii wrote:
Where did you install the game then?


C:/Program Files/Cyanide

So the PCM.exe file is there? You need to install the DB to the same folder that you have installed the game.
 
wimpiewillem
lluuiiggii wrote:
wimpiewillem wrote:
lluuiiggii wrote:
Where did you install the game then?


C:/Program Files/Cyanide

So the PCM.exe file is there? You need to install the DB to the same folder that you have installed the game.

Insert the PCM 2010 disc into the disc drive and press "Retry". If the disc is in the drive, make sure its contents can be viewed in the Windows Explorer. If it is a multidisc product, try the main disc or others. If nothing helps, press "Error report" and send the report to product technical support.

I got thing like Daemon tools but I dont know what kind of file I have to put in there...
 
lluuiiggii
Did you try inserting the disc, or do you have the DL version?
 
wimpiewillem
lluuiiggii wrote:
Did you try inserting the disc, or do you have the DL version?

I don't have an disc, I just downloaded a version from here(watched a Youtube vid about it).

+

I downloaded a database.(with a PCM.exe file)
 
Edpor
Is there any 2012 update as good as this 2011 db for pcm 2010?
 
lluuiiggii
As good as the 2011 DBs it'll be hard to find, since several things changed for PCM11 and people worked on stuff for PCM11 (so, for example, you won't find 2012 equipment which can be used in PCM10, neither stages). A 2012 DB by altehacke can be found here:
https://pcmdaily.c...rowstart=0
 
Ad Bot
Posted on 14-07-2020 17:57
Bot Agent

Posts: Countless
Joined: 23.11.09

IP: None  
Edpor
hmm ok, thanks
 
hazarden
I can selectionner all the equipments but the image does not appear in the equipment selection screen while I see them very well in race. Would anybody have an idea to be able to see equipments during their selections?
 
lluuiiggii
hazarden wrote:
I can selectionner all the equipments but the image does not appear in the equipment selection screen while I see them very well in race. Would anybody have an idea to be able to see equipments during their selections?

The equipment pictures were dropped, iirc because it was too much work to keep something that changes too often.
 
hazarden
ok Thanks
 
Arsun97
My game crashes when a 3D race is loading, and i dont have the Readme-file in the PCMDaily database folder.
 
Miguel98
Arsun97 wrote:
My game crashes when a 3D race is loading, and i dont have the Readme-file in the PCMDaily database folder.


Try to reduce you graphics settings, probably is that.
Mobil - Aeropostal Ciclismo Manager at the Man-Game

Mobil Aeropostal HQ

i.imgur.com/xW61Tc3.jpg
 
http://twitter.com/CiclistadoCouto
andre1998
where do i put the files in sweaters leader of tour de in pro cycling manager 2010?
Banana
 
lluuiiggii
andre1998 wrote:
where do i put the files in sweaters leader of tour de in pro cycling manager 2010?

If you're talking about leader shirts, it's in Program Files/Cyanide/PCM10/CM_Textures/cycliste/race.
 
sagan12
there are other stage maker easy o use
and can i use pcm 12 /11 stage's to pcm 10
Edited by sagan12 on 22-12-2012 18:53
 
lluuiiggii
sagan12 wrote:
there are other stage maker easy o use
and can i use pcm 12 /11 stage's to pcm 10

Unfortunately, PCM11/12 stages don't work in PCM10.
 
Jump to Forum:
Similar Threads
Thread Forum Replies Last Post
PCM.daily Expansion Pack: Support/FAQ PCM 20: PCM.daily Projects 63 11-07-2020 18:20
attributes questions PCM 20: General 2 04-07-2020 16:25
PCM 2020 Sponsorkits CPE Complete Pack Edition PCM 20: Graphics 8 03-07-2020 12:33
Expansion Pack: Questions / Support Thread PCM 13: PCM.daily Projects 665 26-06-2020 22:26
2011 DB: Download Links Pro Cycling Manager 2010 77 20-06-2020 07:53
Login
Username

Password



Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Podium 1
Podium 1
PCM09: General Screenshots
Fantasy Betting
Current bets:
No bets available.
Best gamblers:
bullet dominox 2,751 PCM$
bullet baseba... 2,711 PCM$
bullet jseadog1 2,700 PCM$
bullet df_Trek 2,540 PCM$
bullet Marcovdw 2,200 PCM$

bullet Main Fantasy Betting page
bullet Rankings: Top 100
ManGame Betting
Current bets:
No bets available.
Best gamblers:
bullet baseball... 15,456 PCM$
bullet jseadog1 14,955 PCM$
bullet Marcovdw 13,593 PCM$
bullet dominox 11,945 PCM$
bullet trekbmc 11,294 PCM$

bullet Main MG Betting page
bullet Get weekly MG PCM$
bullet Rankings: Top 100
Render time: 0.89 seconds